I recently bought the new Urban Decay neutral palette and am in love. This palette retails for about $44.00 and has been sold out everywhere. I personally am not really a neutral eyeshadow person, I like bold and bright colors BUT this palette as changed me forever!! THIS is how Urban Decay does neutral! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, this long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, and feature FIVE NEW shades with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We’ve also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.
These are the colors in the Urban Decay Palette:
- Virgin: A shimmery creamy warm white
- Sin: A highly shimmery cream with a touch of peach
- Naked: A matte light latte cream
- Sidecar: A highly shimmery cream-gold, with glitter bits
- Buck: A matte medium brown
- Half-baked: A shimmery warm gold with a very smooth texture
- Smog: A shimmery deep gold-brown
- Darkhorse: A shimmery dark bronze-brown
- Toasted: A metallic soft brown with a touch of grey and a faint hint of pink
- Hustle: A shimmery deep brown with a faint touch of burgundy
- Creep: An extremely pigmented shimmer black with glitter
- Gunmetal: A metallic shimmery dark gray
This palette is a MUST BUY!
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 5 out of 5
- Overall: 5 out of 5
- Would I buy again? YES IN A HEARTBEAT!!
- Price: $44.00
Where to Buy: ULTA or Sephora or online at Urbandecay.com