There is one key guideline for choosing the perfect pink: it all depends on your complexion! Everyone knows I LOVE PINK – its such a pretty color on any skin tone. So the secret is that the darker your complexion, the warmer and richer the shade you use should be.
Women with fair skin should look for pinks that blue-based such as poppy pink for eyes, cheeks and lips.
Some examples for Fair skin are:
- MAC Cream Color Base – “Madly Magenta”
- Avon Cheek Color – “Pink Melon”
- Bobbi Brown Blush – “Pale Pink”
- Clarins Lipstick – “Parisian Pink”
Women with medium skin tones they can handle darker, azalea pinks that are highly pigmented.
Some examples for Medium skin are:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow – “Woodstock”
- Clinique Blush – “Pronto Pink”
- Elizabeth Arden Lipstick – “Hot Pink”
- Dior Lip color – “Fuchsia Star”
Women with dark skin should have more electric and saturated pinks
Some examples for Dark skin are:
- Smashbox blush – “Radiance”
- MAC Lipstick – “Show Orchid”
- N.Y.C. Lipstick – “Blue Rose”