We are all looking forward to the summer months and those beach-y waves! Oh those Beach Waves….how beautiful to have that messy tousled hair…that tan skin and that warm sun! But right now its freezing outside and there is barely sunshine every few days! Well at least we can fake the tan and have the beach waves right now! Make your own sea salt spray and know what you are putting on your body! Here is a very easy recipe for DIY Sea Salt Spray! This will enhance your hair and not dry it out!
Recipe for DIY Sea Salt Spray:
- 8 oz. of warm filtered water.
- 4 or 5 drops of the essential oil of your choosing
- 2 teaspoons of coarse sea salt or Epsom salt.
- 1 teaspoon of gel. (any brand will work but use organic if you can)
- Spray bottle (mix all of the above together and shake well)
- Spray on towel-dried hair and scrunch with hands.
We all cant wait for summer!! Happy March…..we are all closer to the fun filled days of sunshine!