1. Moisturize your skin – The first step of all is to apply a mositurizer with SPF to help your makeup glide on smoothly. Try Olay Face Moisturizer Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Lotion SPF 50. This combines powerful UVA/UVB (SPF 50) sunscreen with our exclusive Peptide + B3 complex and Olay moisture to help protect from damaging UV rays while moisturizing and regenerating skin’s appearance.
2. Foundation/Concealer – To get perfectly even skin fast – use a foundation stick. Foundation Sticks are fast and simple to use and they can double as a concealer as well since they have a thicker consistency. Using the stick like a marker, draw thick lines down the cheekbones, the sides of your nose and above brows, and blend with your fingers. Use a little extra where you need extra concealing. Try Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation. This foundation is both creamy and provides medium coverage but can also be used as a concealer.
3. Now Blush it up! Forget shading and sculpting cheekbones with a brush and powder – try a cream kind instead for that natural glow. Apply to the apples of your cheeks and then blend the color up toward your temples with your fingers. Try MAC Cream Blush – its lightweight and gives that all natural glow without making your skin oily!
4. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow base – for pro-looking eye makeup in no time apply a wash of sheer, shimmery cream shadow from the lash kines to the brow bones using your fingers. For fair skin try a silvery white shade, for medium to dark skin tones use champagne colors. To get an extra bright eyes effect dot the color onto the inner corners of your eyes too. Try Urban Decay Primer Potion in “SIN”. This is a little bottle of goodness that you put on your eye before you apply any eyeshadow or eye makeup. It will make your eye makeup last all day without creasing or smearing. It will also give it a nice sweet shimmer that you will love.
5. Make your eyes POP! Use a bronze or gold shadow to give your eyes more depth. Apply the bronze shade on your lids for a smokey bronze effect. Next use a Gold shadow on the middle of your eyelid to make it pop! Using gold shadows under your eyes can make your eyes look luminous. Try Urban Decay Naked Palette, its amazing.
6. Add some definition – Use a black/brown eye pencil inside your waterline as well as smudge some on your top lip to make your eyes sultry. Add a couple coats of mascara to that to make your eyes look complete. Try MAC Engraved Eyeliner and Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
7. Get yourself some lush looking lips – if your lips are dry or chapped gently buff them with a damp washcloth and apply some lip balm. Using a natural lipstick apply it to the center of your mouth right from the tube and blend it all over your lips. Try NARS Sheer Lipstick, it is enriched with Vitamin E. Applying the lipstick directly from the tube will allow a richer application of color. For more of a matte finish and to remove excess product, place tissue over the lips and gently smooth finger over the lips. For Extra Long Lasting Color: Define and fill in entire lip with lip liner.